Team of excellence
Over 25 years of experience in the industry
Our PhD and Masters level scientists will guide you through the study process while our ALAT, LAT, and rLATg technicians will meet the technical requirements of your study.
From proof of concept studies to preclinical safety and efficacy studies, Noble Life Sciences has a wide range of services to meet your needs.
Mission & Values
Noble prides itself on customer satisfaction. Our unparalleled responsiveness and “quick action” approach provides our customers with a positive experience and measurable results. We are driven to provide high quality, flexible, customized and cost-effective research and development solutions to our clients.
Maintain high standards
Establish consistency for the research data we generate
Through functional quality systems and experienced quality personnel, we provide research integrity and regulatory compliance. Our internal quality benchmark is to exceed our clients’ expectations while building quality and transparency into every study we conduct.
Global with a local touch
A big impact on your local, national, or international technology company
Noble’s state-of-the-art facilities are centrally-located in the Baltimore-Washington area.
- Full continuum of GLP and non-GLP services
- From discovery to regulatory submission
- Extensive experience with drugs, biologics, cell & gene therapy, and medical devices
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Broad range of large and small animal species
- Extensive in vitro and in vivo technical capabilities
- Industry-experienced scientific and management resources
- Disease areas of expertise: cancer, infectious disease, metabolic disorders, orthopedic, cardiovascular, and wound care
- Consultative, responsive, action and quality results driven
- GLP and non-GLP studies
- Efficacy, PK/PD models
- BSL 2 and BSL 3 facilities
- Complex surgical procedures
- Ivis live animal imaging
- Multicolor Flow Cytometry
- rtPCR Biodistribution
- Immunotoxicity assays
Exploratory & General Toxicology
- Dose range finding
- Single and repeat dose
- Acute, sub-chronic, and chronic
- Local tolerance
- Ocular & skin irritation evaluations
- Cotton Rat
- Guinea Pig
- Domestic and mini pig