- Immunophenotyping assays
- Cell Cycle Analysis
- Apoptosis Analysis
- Cell Proliferation Analysis
- Stem Cell and Cancer Stem Cell Analysis
- Analysis of cell transfectants (e.g., GFP-transfectants)
- Analysis CRISPR library clones
Immunophenotyping assays built for the most optimal panel of markers to give precise evaluations.
Cell Cycle Analysis
Extensive knowledge using the latest technology delivers optimal cell cycle analysis results.
Assess and identify apoptosis efficiently with Noble’s proven methods.
Cell Proliferation Analysis
Multi-color flow cytometry services designed and validated for you.
Stem Cell and Cancer Stem Cell Analysis
Analyze key markers to achieve successful results of your data.
Tetramer flow cytometry for antigen-specific immune cell activation assays
CAR-T cell characterization for cell therapy development
Multi-color immunophenotyping assays encompass (up to 8 colors)
- Immunostaining of surface antigens of immune cells (e.g., CD3, CD4, CD7, CD8, CD19, CD20, CD11b, CD11c, CD33, CD34, CD38, CD45, NK-p46, etc.)
- Intracellular immunostaining of immune cell cytokines (e.g,, interleukins, interferons, etc.) and proteins (FOXP, etc.).
Our team can help you
With extensive in vitro and in vivo technical capabilities, you can count on our experienced team of senior scientists to accelerate your preclinical research every step of the way.
Pang-Kuo Lo, Ph.D. MSc
Team Lead, Assay Development
Let’s talk about your
Flow cytometry needs
with our experts.
Resources & White Papers
PASSIONATE ABOUT COLLABORATING FOR A CURE
The mouse and ferret animal models are the most widely used models for influenza studies. Each has its advantages. The...
Immunophenotyping of Tumor-Infiltrating Immune Cells in Mouse Syngeneic Tumor Models Using Multi-Color Flow Cytometry Assays
The in vivo animal tumor models possessing fully functional immunity are essential for preclinical...
Figure 1. Overview of the biodistribution study of cell/gene therapy (CGT) product. The CGT product is injected into mice; tissue samples are harvested and DNA is isolated from...