Join us on November 16th for an insightful webinar!
“Navigating Cell Therapy Product Development: From Proof of Concept to IND Enabling Studies,” featuring the expertise of Stephen Horrigan. In this comprehensive webinar, you will gain invaluable insights into the intricate world of cell therapy product development, from the initial proof of concept to the crucial IND enabling studies.
Don’t miss this opportunity to delve into the intricate process of cell therapy product development, learn from expert case studies, and engage with industry leaders.
Mark your calendar for November 16th and be prepared to expand your knowledge in the dynamic field of cell therapy. To access the webinar, click this link to join the webinar.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Current challenges in cell therapy development
- What it takes to develop a successful proof of concept in vitro and preclinical studies
- Which key regulatory factors you need to condition when preparing an IND application
- How to develop a robust IND package
- Strategies for IND-enabling nonclinical safety and toxicology studies
- Importance of Quality Control (QC) in cell therapy
- Recent cell therapy innovations and emerging technologies
Stephen K. Horrigan, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer