Immunophenotyping of Tumor-Infiltrating Immune Cells in Mouse Syngeneic Tumor Models Using Multi-Color Flow Cytometry Assays
Noble Life Sciences, Inc., has developed a process for testing the effectiveness of immunotherapy products addressing different types of cancers. Download this White Paper guide to successfully study and understand immunophenotyping of tumor-infiltrating immune cells in mouse syngeneic tumor models by using multi-color flow cytometry assays.
In just 10 minutes, this White Paper will help you:
- Accelerate immunotherapeutic development with a proven testing model
- Identify GLP-compliant facilities that will increase study efficiency
- Improve future clinical outcomes using these effective preclinical strategies/methods
- Gain insights to elucidate phenotypic profiles of immune cells in tumor microenvironments
- Optimize the immunoprofiling of the tumor microenvironment using multi-color flow cytometry assays